In this week’s Powercast, Mike Williams and Beres Bartlett have a special return guest, Grant Miller. Grant is the author of Think and Be Free, a book he wrote as his thinking had gone through changes from the Christian paradigms he was raised with to understanding the gospel of peace and grace. A few years after writing his book, Grant had a motorcycle accident and lost the lower part of one of his legs. He spoke of “phantom pain”, which is something he was familiar with after the amputation and related it to left-over feelings of religious guilt long after coming to understanding the gospel.
Dates To NoteNo posts yet.
- Paul’s Dialectic Logic (or Whose Faith Is It Anyway???) December 12, 2017
- But I say… December 7, 2017
- Separate? Or Separated? December 1, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 5 of 4 – BONUS! November 24, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 4 of 4 November 15, 2017