In this week’s Powercast, Mike Williams and Beres Bartlett tackle the fact that there is no instruction book to the application of the gospel. Mike simply points out that he and we have “achieved” in understanding the gospel was through nothing more than CPR, the Consistent Persistent Repetition of the gospel in our thinking. That in itself will adjust dealing with and differentiating between what is external in the people and world around you and what is internal in yourself.
Dates To NoteNo posts yet.
- Paul’s Dialectic Logic (or Whose Faith Is It Anyway???) December 12, 2017
- But I say… December 7, 2017
- Separate? Or Separated? December 1, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 5 of 4 – BONUS! November 24, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 4 of 4 November 15, 2017