In this sixth installment of “The Gospel of Peace” series, Mike Williams and Beres Bartlett pick up where they left off about the debate of whether God was ever angry. Mike addresses an assertion some people are now making that God was never angry and how that actually comes from them judging God by his actions.
Dates To NoteNo posts yet.
- Paul’s Dialectic Logic (or Whose Faith Is It Anyway???) December 12, 2017
- But I say… December 7, 2017
- Separate? Or Separated? December 1, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 5 of 4 – BONUS! November 24, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 4 of 4 November 15, 2017