In the light of Easter being just days away, this week’s Gospel Revolution Powercast features Beres Bartlett and Mike Williams who discussed the resurrection of Christ and that Christ was seed which became the first fruit and the first-born of many brethren. This led to the the illuminating comparison that, just as Adam never had a choice when God decided to make him alive, no one had a choice when Christ raised all to life in him at the resurrection. Unfortunately, due to logistical issues, we were not able to announce the names of people who have given to the pledge drive this past week. Please accept our apologies. We will announce all the names in next week’s Powercast.
Dates To NoteNo posts yet.
- Paul’s Dialectic Logic (or Whose Faith Is It Anyway???) December 12, 2017
- But I say… December 7, 2017
- Separate? Or Separated? December 1, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 5 of 4 – BONUS! November 24, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 4 of 4 November 15, 2017