This week’s episode of the Gospel Revolution Powercast addresses recent headlines from around the world about sexual-morality laws being enacted in the name of Jesus and other stories of people being socially and publicly punished by religious people. In other words: “Self-Righteousness in the News.” Mike Williams and Beres Bartlett discuss the self-righteous nature of all religions regardless of brand. Mike explains why self-righteousness knows only to stand against something and has nothing to stand for.
Dates To NoteNo posts yet.
- Paul’s Dialectic Logic (or Whose Faith Is It Anyway???) December 12, 2017
- But I say… December 7, 2017
- Separate? Or Separated? December 1, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 5 of 4 – BONUS! November 24, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 4 of 4 November 15, 2017