This is a continuation of our 2-part series on Gospel Logic. If you haven’t heard Part 1, please listen to that first at the following link: Gospel Logic Part 1 – Crucifying Christ Afresh. In this Powercast, Mike Williams and Beres Bartlett discuss more examples of Paul’s dialectic presentation of the gospel. In it, we hear what the difference is between being children of God and sons of God. Pastor’s Ted and Pat Winsett also asked a question that a 13-year-old girl from their church asked. She wanted to know why in 1 Corinthians it says that women are to remain silent in the church. Paul, from the UK asked a question about mediums and whether people can really talk to those who have already passed on.
Dates To NoteNo posts yet.
- Paul’s Dialectic Logic (or Whose Faith Is It Anyway???) December 12, 2017
- But I say… December 7, 2017
- Separate? Or Separated? December 1, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 5 of 4 – BONUS! November 24, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 4 of 4 November 15, 2017