In this Gospel Revolution Powercast, Mike Williams and Beres Bartlett discuss an age-old issue: guilt. Mike looked at what mainstream Christianity says is “good guilt” and how psychology views guilt and mental health. Both seem to be not only at odds with each other but also themselves. Mike also made a very pertinent distinction that understanding that grace removes guilt doesn’t mean we don’t care about behavior.
Dates To NoteNo posts yet.
- Paul’s Dialectic Logic (or Whose Faith Is It Anyway???) December 12, 2017
- But I say… December 7, 2017
- Separate? Or Separated? December 1, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 5 of 4 – BONUS! November 24, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 4 of 4 November 15, 2017