In this week’s Powercast, Mike Williams and Don Bartlett address statements from Shean Smith of Alabama and Jimmy McCollum of Illinois, which leads to an interesting conversation about what it’s like to embrace the gospel and what that means to your view of Christianity. From there, they resume reading the next accusation from Jim Richard’s letter against Mike Williams and the gospel, which inadvertently highlights one of those changes in view.
Dates To NoteNo posts yet.
- Paul’s Dialectic Logic (or Whose Faith Is It Anyway???) December 12, 2017
- But I say… December 7, 2017
- Separate? Or Separated? December 1, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 5 of 4 – BONUS! November 24, 2017
- Faith, Hope & Prayer 4 of 4 November 15, 2017